Quickly create and configure countless random shapes for a wide variety of purposes:
- Generate ideas and abstract concepts for inspiration.
- Create base meshes for further editing such as spaceships, game assets, and objects we haven't even thought of.
- Create shapes for background assets or to add peripheral details.
- The shapes are created by specifying a random number and then changing a range of length, scale and rotation parameters of the resulting extrusions.
- The add-on can also work to ensure that the faces of the shape won't overlap.
- You can choose whether the shape is mirrored in the X, Y and Z axis by a mirror modifier (or not at all).
- The add-on provides the option to add a subdivision surface modifier to the shape, and/or a bevel modifier to produce different effects.
- You can specify whether the algorithm favours in the X, Y, or Z direction to produce flatter shapes if desired:
- Scaling and rotation options allow you to change the overall profile of the shapes:
- The addon also supports multiple object creation at the same time to create more detailed shapes:
- Once ready, the modifiers will be left intact if you want to do further editing to the shape.
- Compatible with our other addons such as the Plating Generator, Bevelled Extrude and Window Generator, as well as other add-ons such as DECALMachine.
See the Youtube Video at https://youtu.be/GVAy4BW7-fk
Questions, comments, suggestions?
If there are any issues or questions do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/markkingsnorth
Praise for the Blender Shape Generator:
"Absolutely love it!!!! It works better than i expected and it's simple to use...WOW!!! " Christian Tabora
"I am using this for my thesis about 3D super-resolution using deep learning." Frederik
"it's an instant source of inspiration. in seconds i'm able to create objects that inspire me to take the ideas further." Moontan
"Love this addon! Great for generating unique concepts quickly. Also great customer support. " John Lee
"Nice tool! I'm making a full game based on it." Daniel A. Perez
3D Shape Generator