Extrude Faces with an Extra Twist.
- Create a twisted extrusion effect that is useful for quickly creating curled geometry like pipes, tendrils, or more abstract effects.
- Creating curved extrusions:
- Get interesting effects on shapes like the Ico Sphere with the Extrude Individual Faces option:
- Interactive interface works similar to Blender's standard extrude and ZigZag Extrude.
- Animate the effect with the freely available Animation Nodes Blender add-on (example .blend file included).
- Rotate the extrusions.
- Taper the extrusion effect.
- Twist along face normal or on local and global coordinates.
- Control the number of subdivisions on the sides.
- Save presets that remember your parameters next time.
- Menu allows you to adjust the parameters until you are happy:
- Multiple options to allow you to extrude faces individually or as a group
See the Youtube Video at https://youtu.be/vuOK4wsA_Yg
Questions, comments, suggestions?
If there are any issues or questions do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/markkingsnorth
Praise for the Blender Twisted Extrude:
"Another gem from an extraordinary developer!" LarsenHAN