- Create a jagged extrusion effect that is useful for quickly creating piping, steps, ribbed patterns or more abstract effects. You can also bend and move the extrusion.
- You can create pipes from different mesh shapes, e.g. circular edges.
- You can control the number of steps to the extrusion.
- You can bevel the insides and corners of the extrusion for smoother effects.
- Works on one or more selected faces.
- Control the number of steps in the extrusion, the depth and thickness of the cuts to give you a variety of effects.
- Ability to add some randomness to the step thickness to give varied effects.
- Taper, transform or rotate the extrusion to give bendable effects - can also be used with the proportional editing tools.
- Add bevels to the steps to create smoother pipe-like shapes.
- Can be used on tris, quads or n-gon faces.
- Choose to extrude selected faces as a region or extrude each selected face individually.
- Combine with Blender's Path Deform modifier to create intricate piping.
- Compatible with our other addons such as the Plating Generator and Window Generator
See the Youtube Video at https://youtu.be/8fZidot5osI
Questions, comments, suggestions?
If there are any issues or questions do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/markkingsnorth
Praise for the Blender ZigZag Extrude:
"Another awesome plugin" Nicholas Larsen